Studio Environmental Controls for Services 2022.
The Baby Ear Piercing Facility
will forever continue to maintain and implement safer,
stringent environmental safety mandates and control measures.
In order to offer safer services,
Do not schedule a service appointment if you or someone
you have been in contact with has been exposed to Covid-19,
Variants or other illnesses
in the last 3 months or continues to have questionable ongoing symptoms.
It is not necessary to disclose any vaccination status in order to receive services.
We believe that a vaccination status is a personal private matter.
The in studio environmental controls that are implemented are considered safe for most individuals.
Do not schedule a service appointment or enter the studio
if you or the person you are accompanying for services
(Please do not bring a child to the studio for a piercing if they are displaying these symptoms)
has a running nose, nose crust, cough, sore throat, fever, abnormal temperature, blisters,
diarrhea, vomiting, gooey eyes, eye discharge or other questionable symptoms of various illnesses.
Do Not Bring a Sick Baby or Person to Receive Services.
Please arrive to the studio wearing simple, clean, freshly laundered clothing.
Your cooperation, understanding and patience is extremely important and appreciated.
Please be sure to read and understand all environmental controls
which are strictly enforced during service appointments.
Please do not ask for exceptions or show up planning to be an exception
to the mandates listed on this entire page.
- The appointment system is automated. Generally, I am aware of your upcoming appointment and your arrival.
- Do not approach the studio or walk up to, touch, knock on, ring the door bell or open the studio door.
- When you arrive to the studio, Make sure that your vehicle is parked in the driveway and visible from the studio window.
- Please safely wait in your vehicle (Weather Permitting)
- Please Wait in your Vehicle for Greetings and Instructions before entering the studio facility for services.
- Do Not Unload Children From Vehicle or Approach Studio With Children.
Keep clear from studio entrance and at least 6ft. and preferably more from all other guests entering or exiting the studio.
- Agree to sanitize hands, have temperature taken, wear an acceptable conforming mask.
Angel, a DEH Registered Body Art Practitioner,
OSHA General Industry Outreach Training Provider
and Blood Borne Pathogens Safety Compliant Specialist
will greet you with wearing PPE (personal protective equipment)
Which may include: A face mask & shield, goggles, protective suit,
new single-use gloves, sleeve guards and an apron.
Safer In Studio Environmental Controls Upgrades for 2022:
Air Purification, 3 Stand Alone Units
HVAC H13 Filtration
Co2 air exchange monitor
Barriers applied onto applicable shared touch common areas.
Elimination of shared common touch situations.
EPA Disinfectant with a 30 sec to 1 min. kill time applied to shared common touch or
surface areas including after single-use barrier removal.
Sanitize floors with EPA Disinfectant with a 30 sec to 1 min. kill time.
Temperature and Hand Sanitizing Stations.
General area UVC disinfecting lights.
You are entering a privately controlled environment.
Only ONE registered adult guest and one minor child is allowed in the studio per service appointment.
No additional family members will be permitted to enter the studio.
The same adult guest shall conduct all transactions related to in studio services. Please no switch offs.
A Minor, Infant, Baby or Toddler obtaining services shall be accompanied (by the same) one parent.
Please make safe and comfortable arrangements for other additional attending family members
that will be waiting outdoors or safely in the car during your appointment visit.
Please Do Not Ask for Exceptions to These Mandates.
Before your Visit to the studio,
Please inform additional family members that they will not be permitted for entry into the facility.
Please make safe accommodations for additional family members
to remain assisted in a climate controlled vehicle, outside or home during your in studio visit.
Please No Visitors, No Walk In's.
Guests over 2 years of age must wear a facial mask that cover the nose & mouth, is safe and does not restrict breathing.
No neck gators, scarfs, bandana's or masks with exposed valves.
- No Video or Photography in the studio or service areas.
- Please do not bring excessive bags, blankets, toys, stuffed animals and other items into the studio.
- Pacifiers must be on a clip cord to prevent dropping onto the floor.
- Keep your phone stored away or in pocket during your studio visit.
- Avoid touching, wiping, or picking your own or your child's piercings, face, mouth, nose and eyes.
- Avoid touching the front of face covering or masks. Make adjustments by the straps.
- No touching or handling of any unprotected items or surfaces in the studio.
- Do not touch, tap, lean on walls, counters, partitions or pick up items in studio.
- No eating, drinks or feeding of any kind inside of the studio.
- Do not pick up anything dropped onto floor.
- You must exit the studio Immediately to cough, sneeze, vomit or handle diaper blowouts.
- Please exit the studio immediately after finalizing your service details.
- Aftercare consultations will be delivered by one select method which may be text, phone or a select internet media platform.
- Please ask for assistance if you would like to exit the building at anytime.
This 18th revision has been written by
Angel DEH Licensed Body Art Practitioner,
Authorized OSHA General Industry Outreach Trainer.