Studio Environmental Safety Controls Policy for Services 2022.
Baby Ear Piercing is a private facility
that will continue to maintain and implement safer
environmental safety mandates and control measures
that may not be required by local, county and state.
Do not schedule a service appointment if you or someone
you have been in contact with has been exposed to
Covid-19, Variants, Viruses or other illnesses
in the last 3 months or continues to have questionable ongoing symptoms.
It is not necessary to disclose any vaccination status in order to receive services.
We believe that a vaccination status remains a personal private matter.
The in studio environmental controls that are implemented and equipped are considered safe for most individuals.
Do not schedule a service appointment or enter the studio if you or the person you are accompanying for services has
a running nose, nose crust, cough, sore throat, fever, abnormal temperature, blisters or other viral skin outbreak,
diarrhea, vomiting, gooey eyes, eye discharge or other questionable symptoms of various illnesses.
Please do not bring a child to the studio for a piercing if they are displaying these symptoms.
Do Not Bring a Sick Baby or Person to Receive Services.
Determination of Wellness:
Exposure: After exposure, wait 14 days free of symptoms development/ negative test results.
After a Confirmed Sickness: wait 90 days free with no symptoms/ negative test results.
Please arrive to the studio wearing simple, clean, freshly laundered clothing.
Masks are STILL Required to Receive Services at BabyEarPiercing.com
Guests over 2 years of age must wear a facial mask that cover the nose & mouth, is safe and does not restrict breathing.
No neck gators, scarfs, bandana's or masks with exposed valves.
Your cooperation, understanding and patience is extremely important and appreciated.
Please be sure to read and understand all environmental controls
which are enforced during service appointments.
Please do not ask for exceptions
or show up planning to be an exception to the mandates listed on this entire page.
- The appointment system is automated. Generally, I am aware of your upcoming appointment and your arrival.
- Please arrive on time. I am prepping your space even if it seems like your are just waiting.
- Do not approach the studio or walk up to, touch, knock on, ring the door bell or open the studio door.
- When you arrive to the studio, Make sure that your vehicle is parked in the driveway and visible from the studio window.
- Please safely wait in your vehicle (Weather Permitting)
- Please Wait in your Vehicle for Greetings and Instructions before entering the studio facility for services.
- Do Not Unload Children or Kids From Vehicle or Approach Studio Door With Children or Kids.
Keep the studio entrance clear and from all other guests entering or exiting the studio.
- Agree to sanitize hands, have temperature taken, wear an acceptable conforming mask.
Angel, a DEH Registered Body Art Practitioner,
OSHA General Industry Outreach Training Provider
and Blood Borne Pathogens Safety Compliant Specialist
will greet you with wearing PPE (personal protective equipment)
Which may include: A face mask & shield, goggles, protective suit,
new single-use gloves, sleeve guards and an apron.
Safer In Studio Environmental Controls Upgrades for 2022:
Air Purification, 3 Stand Alone Units
HVAC H13 Filtration
Co2 air exchange monitor
Elimination of shared common touch situations.
Barriers applied onto applicable shared touch common areas.
EPA Disinfectant with a 30 sec to 1 min. destroy time applied when a shared common touch or surface area is noted.
Sanitize floors with EPA Disinfectant with a 30 sec to 1 min. kill time.
Temperature and Hand Sanitizing Stations.
General area UVC disinfecting lights.
You are entering a privately controlled environment.
Only ONE registered adult guest and one minor child is allowed in the studio per service appointment.
No additional family members will be permitted to enter the studio.
The same adult guest shall attend and conclude the entire service & transaction . Please no switch offs.
A Minor, Infant, Baby or Toddler obtaining services shall be accompanied (by the same) one parent.
Please make safe and comfortable arrangements for other additional attending family members
that will be waiting outdoors or safely in the car during your appointment visit.
Please Do Not Ask for Exceptions to These Mandates.
Before your Visit to the studio,
Please inform all other additional family members that they will not be permitted for entry into the facility.
Please make safe accommodations for those additional family members
to remain assisted in a climate controlled vehicle, outside or home during your in studio visit.
Please No Visitors, No Walk In's.
- No Video or Photography in the studio or service areas.
- Please do not bring excessive bags, blankets, toys, stuffed animals and other items into the studio.
- Pacifiers must be on a clip cord to prevent dropping onto the floor.
- Keep your phone stored away or in pocket during your studio visit.
- Avoid touching, wiping, or picking your own or your child's piercings, face, mouth, nose and eyes.
- Avoid touching the front of face covering or masks. Make adjustments by the straps.
- Avoid touching or handling of any unprotected items or surfaces in the studio.
- Do not touch, tap, lean on walls, counters, partitions or pick up items in studio.
- No eating, drinks or feeding of any kind inside of the studio.
- Do not pick up anything dropped onto floor.
- You must exit the studio Immediately to cough, sneeze, vomit or handle diaper blowouts.
- Please exit the studio immediately after finalizing your service details.
- Aftercare consultations will be delivered by one select method which may be text, phone or a select internet media platform.
- Please ask for assistance if you would like to exit the building at anytime.
- By reading these guidelines, you help set the mode and I can definitely tell the difference that you read this and are informed.
- Before you leave and at any time during your in-studio appointment say "PURPLE PONY" to receive a helpful, very tiny appreciation bonus.
This 25th revision has been written by
Angel DEH Licensed Body Art Practitioner,
Authorized OSHA General Industry Outreach Trainer.